Saturday, October 5, 2019

Jesus and POTUS

If you are a Christian Trump supporter please take the following to heart.  Thanks to beliefnet.com and ChistianPost for saving me a lot of time in locating the quoted and scripture.


POTUS: “My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy! I’ve grabbed all the money I could get. I’m so greedy.”
Jesus: “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”

POTUS: "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families.
Jesus: "I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father. . .”

POTUS: "I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy totally disruptive, throwing punches, we're not allowed punch back anymore. . .I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya."
Jesus: “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on your right cheek, turn the other one to him as well.”

POTUS: “My whole life is about winning.”
Jesus: “Whoever wishes to come after me must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me. For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

POTUS: "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture."
Jesus: “But I tell you, if you do not repent you will all perish as they did! Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

POTUS: "Women: You have to treat them like shit."
Jesus:  “Do to others whatever you would have them do to you.”

POTUS: "We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came."
Jesus: "I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me."

No comments:

Post a Comment